1) GENERAL INDICATIONS All orders are understood to be made under the following conditions, without exception, which the purchaser expressly declares to know and accept. All orders are considered as an offer to purchase even if made as a result of an offer from Kross Italia SAS and the relevant contract of sale is concluded exclusively with the confirmation by Kross Italia SAS. Kross Italia SAS by means of the order confirmation recognizes only the conditions of sale listed below, or with these not conflicting. Any conditions or clauses indicated in the purchase order, if different or conflicting with those listed below, will not be considered in any way accepted. The order confirmation issued by Kross Italia SAS does not imply in any case the acceptance of clauses or conditions where these have not been expressly mentioned and accepted in the above confirmation document.
2) PRODUCTS The information regarding the products displayed on the website canellini.com is obtained directly from the producers of the products themselves. Descriptions are purely indicative and may be changed for each product without notice. We are not responsible for any errors (due to us and/or the manufacturers) in these descriptions.
3) ORDERS Kross Italia SAS accepts orders for goods on the website canellini.com, both through traditional channels. Once the order has been placed, the buyer will receive a confirmation email in which all the details of the sale will be highlighted.
4) PAYMENT METHODS 1. Bank Transfer Anticipated: Once you have made the purchase you will receive the bank details on which to make the transfer. To speed up delivery times please send us a copy of the transfer to email@example.com . The order will be processed and shipped only once we have received the credit on our account. Any commission incurred for transfers will be charged to the customer. This expense varies depending on the contract you have with your bank. 2. PAYPAL: Once you have made the purchase you can make the payment by accessing directly to the portal (with encryption of the transmission of your data) SAFE PAYPAL where registering you can make the payment by paypal account or credit card. Once received positive result we will proceed to the shipment. 3. CREDIT CARD: In case of purchase by credit card, the bank will authorize only the debit of the amount related to your purchase. If you change your mind and decide to cancel the order or if we do not accept the contract, we will ask the bank to cancel the transaction and you will be refunded the amount committed. The release times depend exclusively on the banking system and can reach their scheduled expiration (24th day from the date of authorization). Once the transaction has been cancelled, we cannot in any case be held responsible for delays and/or damage caused by the banking system. To protect your purchase, we may, in special cases, request additional information from you or send you copies of documents proving the ownership of the paper used. In the event that you do not provide such information and/or copies, we reserve the right not to accept the conclusion of the contract. For this reason, we cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent use of credit cards by third parties when paying for products purchased on our site. Kross Italia SAS is also free to accept or refuse any order sent.
5) PERSONAL DATA The entry of personal data is the responsibility and name of the buyer. Kross Italia SAS is not responsible for the truthfulness of this information and reserves the right, in case of abuse or fraudulent use, to inform the competent authorities.
6) V.A.T. All prices displayed on the website canellini.com are inclusive of VAT. The prices can be changed at any time without notice, at the discretion of Kross Italia sas.
7) RESPONSABILITY - Kross Italia SAS is not responsible for any direct and/or indirect damage deriving from the use of the goods sold through the canellini.com website. - Kross Italia SAS shall not be held responsible in any way for the fraudulent and illegal use of its website and its services and for any type of payment by third parties.
8) SHIPPING Kross Italia SAS sends goods covered by insurance, and is responsible for the goods until the time of delivery, to the final recipient, which will be traceable from the website of the courier. It is not responsible for any delay in the delivery of products. At the time of delivery of the order by our courier, the recipient or customer of the order is required to verify the integrity of the package and that the number of packages delivered to him corresponds to the number (of packages) indicated on the waybill. In case of discrepancy, please notify the courier by accepting the package with ACCEPTED UNDER RESERVE and report it to us immediately through the Contact Us section or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The customer is directly responsible for the accuracy of each statement sent. In the event that it is impossible to deliver the package (for example for address communicated wrong, absent consignee) and that package will return back to us sender, the shipping costs will be borne by the buyer, including those for a further shipment. A telephone number is therefore mandatory for the finalization of the delivery.
9) RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL Sales of products via the Internet are governed by Articles 45 to 67 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code). This legislation provides consumers with the right to withdraw from contracts, guaranteeing them the right to return the product purchased and to obtain reimbursement of the expenses incurred (excluding Paypal/banking fees). The cost of returning the product shall be borne by the Customer. The Customer has a period of 14 (fourteen) calendar days to return the product. Within this period, the customer must send the goods to Kross Italia srl di Canellini Via Contrargine nord, 14/Q - 46010 Campitello (MN) in their original packaging. Upon receipt of the returned goods, Kross Italia srl di Canellini reserves the right to check them before issuing a refund to verify that they are in the same condition in which they were sent. In the event that the product is tampered with, damaged or used, the refund cannot be total.
10) WARRANTY All products on sale on canellini.com are covered by the official manufacturer's warranty in accordance with the discipline, as applicable, of Legislative Decree No. 24 of 02-02-2002. This warranty shall apply to products that present conformity defects and/or malfunctions not found at the time of purchase. The warranty is personal and will therefore apply only to the original purchaser, being reserved for direct customers and not to dealers and resellers. Consumable materials (such as tyres, inner tubes, etc.) are not covered by warranty.
11) DISPUTES Any dispute relating to the application, execution and interpretation of these Terms of Sale is subject to the jurisdiction of the place where the user resides or has elected domicile.
12) MODIFICATION AND UPDATING The General Terms and Conditions of Sale are amended from time to time also in consideration of any regulatory changes. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on www.canellini.it We remind you that the Seller is: Kross Italia srl di Canellini Federica e C. - VAT no. 02439310208, with registered office in Via Contrargine Nord 14/Q - 46010 Campitello (Mantova) - ITALY.