1) GENERAL INDICATIONS All orders are understood to be made under the following conditions, without exception, which the purchaser expressly declares to know and accept. All orders are considered as an offer to purchase even if made as a result of an offer from Kross Italia SAS and the relevant contract of sale is concluded exclusively with the confirmation by Kross Italia SAS. Kross Italia SAS by means of the order confirmation recognizes only the conditions of sale listed below, or with these not conflicting. Any conditions or clauses indicated in the purchase order, if different or conflicting with those listed below, will not be considered in any way accepted. The order confirmation issued by Kross Italia SAS does not imply in any case the acceptance of clauses or conditions where these have not been expressly mentioned and accepted in the above confirmation document.
2) PRODUCTS The information regarding the products displayed on the website canellini.com is obtained directly from the producers of the products themselves. Descriptions are purely indicative and may be changed for each product without notice. We are not responsible for any errors (due to us and/or the manufacturers) in these descriptions.
3) ORDERS Kross Italia SAS accepts orders for goods on the website canellini.com, both through traditional channels. Once the order has been placed, the buyer will receive a confirmation email in which all the details of the sale will be highlighted.
4) PAYMENT METHODS 1. Bank Transfer Anticipated: Once you have made the purchase you will receive the bank details on which to make the transfer. To speed up delivery times please send us a copy of the transfer to email@example.com . The order will be processed and shipped only once we have received the credit on our account. Any commission incurred for transfers will be charged to the customer. This expense varies depending on the contract you have with your bank. 2. PAYPAL: Once you have made the purchase you can make the payment by accessing directly to the portal (with encryption of the transmission of your data) SAFE PAYPAL where registering you can make the payment by paypal account or credit card. Once received positive result we will proceed to the shipment. 3. CREDIT CARD: In case of purchase by credit card, the bank will authorize only the debit of the amount related to your purchase. If you change your mind and decide to cancel the order or if we do not accept the contract, we will ask the bank to cancel the transaction and you will be refunded the amount committed. The release times depend exclusively on the banking system and can reach their scheduled expiration (24th day from the date of authorization). Once the transaction has been cancelled, we cannot in any case be held responsible for delays and/or damage caused by the banking system. To protect your purchase, we may, in special cases, request additional information from you or send you copies of documents proving the ownership of the paper used. In the event that you do not provide such information and/or copies, we reserve the right not to accept the conclusion of the contract. For this reason, we cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent use of credit cards by third parties when paying for products purchased on our site. Kross Italia SAS is also free to accept or refuse any order sent.
5) PERSONAL DATA The entry of personal data is the responsibility and name of the buyer. Kross Italia SAS is not responsible for the truthfulness of this information and reserves the right, in case of abuse or fraudulent use, to inform the competent authorities.
6) V.A.T. All prices displayed on the website canellini.com are inclusive of VAT. The prices can be changed at any time without notice, at the discretion of Kross Italia sas.
7) RESPONSABILITY - Kross Italia SAS is not responsible for any direct and/or indirect damage deriving from the use of the goods sold through the canellini.com website. - Kross Italia SAS shall not be held responsible in any way for the fraudulent and illegal use of its website and its services and for any type of payment by third parties.
8) SHIPPING Kross Italia SAS sends goods covered by insurance, and is responsible for the goods until the time of delivery, to the final recipient, which will be traceable from the website of the courier. It is not responsible for any delay in the delivery of products. At the time of delivery of the order by our courier, the recipient or customer of the order is required to verify the integrity of the package and that the number of packages delivered to him corresponds to the number (of packages) indicated on the waybill. In case of discrepancy, please notify the courier by accepting the package with ACCEPTED UNDER RESERVE and report it to us immediately through the Contact Us section or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The customer is directly responsible for the accuracy of each statement sent. In the event that it is impossible to deliver the package (for example for address communicated wrong, absent consignee) and that package will return back to us sender, the shipping costs will be borne by the buyer, including those for a further shipment. A telephone number is therefore mandatory for the finalization of the delivery.
9) RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL Sales via the internet are regulated by articles 45 to 67 of the Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code).This legislation provides the consumer with the right to withdraw from contracts or contract proposals, guaranteeing the right to return the product purchased and obtain reimbursement of costs incurred. The right of withdrawal does not apply to audiovisual products and sealed computer software products opened by the consumer, nor to sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene or related to health protection that have been opened after delivery. The Customer is responsible for the reduction of the value of the goods resulting from a different manipulation from that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products, that is: - in the absence of the original packaging; - in the absence of integral elements of the product (various accessories); The right of withdrawal is reserved exclusively for consumers (individuals who purchase goods not for purposes related to their professional, commercial or business), so it can not be exercised by legal persons and individuals acting for purposes related to their professional activity. The costs of returning the product are borne by the customer. The Customer has a period of 14 (fourteen) days to withdraw. The withdrawal period ends after 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of goods or, in the case of services, from the conclusion of the contract. Within this period, the Customer must communicate to Kross Italia SAS the willingness to withdraw from the contract in one of the following ways: - by delivering the product at the collection point canellini.com, at: KROSS ITALIA SAS DI CANELLINI FEDERICA E C. VIA CONTRARGINE NORD 14/Q 46018 CAMPITELLO DI MARCARIA (MN) From Tuesday to Saturday from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon or 2.30 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. If the customer decides to make use of this method of exercising the right of withdrawal must not send any written notice. - by sending an email to email@example.com Within 3 (three) working days from the receipt of the notice of withdrawal, Kross Italia SAS will send the customer, to the email address indicated in the order or in the request for withdrawal, the Return Authorization Number (RMA) that will identify the practice. Within 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the Return Authorization Number (RMA), the customer will provide, at its own expense, to ship the product carefully packaged, indicating on the packaging the Return Authorization Number (RMA) attributed by Kross Italia SAS, to the following address: KROSS ITALIA SAS DI CANELLINI FEDERICA E C. VIA CONTRARGINE NORD 14/Q 46018 CAMPITELLO DI MARCARIA (MN) The RMA communication email will clearly indicate the address to which the products are to be sent. The deadline is considered to have been met if the customer sends the product before the expiry of the period of 14 (fourteen) days. Under Article 56 of Legislative Decree 206/05 Kross Italia SAS will refund all payments within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which it became aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the customer, including delivery costs (except for additional costs arising from the choice of a different type of delivery from the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by Kross Italia SAS); in any case, the customer will not have to bear any cost as a result of this refund. Kross Italia SAS may withhold the refund until it has received the product intact or until the customer has demonstrated that he has returned the goods, whichever occurs first. For purchases made with one of the following methods of payment:
- Bank transfer: Kross Italia SAS will proceed to the refund by bank transfer
- Credit Card: the refund will be made by a reversal of the transaction directly to the credit card.
- PayPal: the refund will be made by crediting the customer's account.
10) RIGHT OF CONFORMITY Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 24 of 02-02-2002, Kross Italia SAS is liable to the consumer for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery of the goods. The defect of conformity is found for: - malfunction - internal transport damage not found on receipt; - incorrect shipping; The lack of conformity must be reported within 26 months after the date of purchase; this period derives from the duration of the warranty, which is 24 months plus 2 months, which is the period within which the defect of the product must be reported from the time it occurred. It is necessary to keep the fiscal document certifying the date of purchase. The warranty will apply to products that present conformity defects and/or malfunctions not found at the time of purchase, provided that the product itself is used correctly and with due diligence, i.e. in compliance with its destination and as provided for in any technical documentation, with compliance with the various operating rules indicated therein. This warranty will not be applicable in case of negligence, neglect in the use and maintenance of the product. In case of lack of conformity, the consumer has the right to the restoration of conformity of the goods through repair or replacement. The warranty is personal and will therefore apply only to the original purchaser, being reserved for direct customers and not to dealers and resellers. The shipping costs for the outward and return to our warehouse, are still borne by the customer.
Procedure for the exercise of the right to restoration: a. If the product purchased from our site has any malfunction, to obtain the restoration of the consumer good and make it conform to the contract of sale must follow this simple procedure: b. Within 26 months of receipt of the goods, send communication to Kross Italia SAS by e-mail by connecting to the "Contact Us" section of the site or by phone by contacting the number 037696261 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the defect of the product. c. Prepare the product for shipment carefully packed. The use of the original packaging and the insertion of any accessories, instruction manuals and everything originally contained, will speed up the restoration of the defect of conformity. Once the returned product has been received and checked, it will restore the conformity defect in accordance with the agreements reached.
11) WARRANTY All products on sale on canellini.com are covered by the official manufacturer's warranty in accordance with the discipline, as applicable, of Legislative Decree No. 24 of 02-02-2002. This warranty shall apply to products that present conformity defects and/or malfunctions not found at the time of purchase. The warranty is personal and will therefore apply only to the original purchaser, being reserved for direct customers and not to dealers and resellers.
12) DISPUTES Any dispute relating to the application, execution and interpretation of these Terms of Sale is subject to the jurisdiction of the place where the user resides or has elected domicile.
13) MODIFICATION AND UPDATING The General Terms and Conditions of Sale are amended from time to time also in consideration of any regulatory changes. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on www.canellini.it We remind you that the Seller is: Kross Italia srl di Canellini Federica e C. - VAT no. 02439310208, with registered office in Via Contrargine Nord 14/Q - 46010 Campitello (Mantova) - ITALY.